Enable unprecedented levels of automation and agility with cloud computing solutions.
Introducing Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) Program
Embrace cloud-driven business enablement through Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) Program
As a Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP), HPE resells Azure subscriptions to end user customers globally while also enabling its partners to resell Microsoft Azure/Office 365 products and bundle them with our unique value-added offers and services. From transactions and consumption support to full business enablement solutions that extend the value of Microsoft Cloud Services, HPE is a primary cloud enabler.
Why should I pick HPE as my Cloud Solution Provider?
As A Customer
- No multiyear agreements required for licensing
- No upfront commitment for HPE and Microsoft cloud service
- No requirement to negotiate with different partners for licensing and services
- One invoice for services and support
- Access to dedicated cloud professionals and architects
As A Reseller
- Global, faster and frictionless time to market with worldwide coverage, multi-currency billing & reporting.
- No upfront investment needed to establish cloud business with Microsoft CSP. Access to rebates, margins and investments for reselling Microsoft CSP.
- HPE Foundation Care support included in monthly Azure Subscription spend. Plus, access to Foundation Care, Datacenter Care, Flexible Capacity, and bespoke operational support. No need to setup your own L1/L2 help desk.
Move to cloud
Follow a comprehensive and proven approach to cloud adoption.
- Cloud Strategy & Economics
- Cloud Security
- Portfolio Assessment
- Application Migration
Innovate on cloud
Design build and run innovative, cloud-native applications and software.
- Innovation Strategy
- Cloud-Native Development
- Big Data & Analytics
Run the cloud
Offload the ongoing operations and maintenance of your cloud.
- Operations & DevOps
- App Optimization
- Continuous Compliance
- Continuous Cost Control